Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a Beet Farmer!

Notice anything similar about these 2 people?




Well, apparently they are both beet farmers. They hide behind the facade of boring Office employee and mother/teacher, but really they have a passion for beets. So, for all you Office fans you can laugh hysterically as Dwight here makes a big nerd of himself and think so fondly of your good friend that has so much in common with him.
Beets are the only thing I can grow. Or maybe they are just the only thing that no animal or bug wants to eat from my garden. Whatever the case, I've got beets and so does Dwight. I'm embarrassed to put myself with this guy, but what the heck, I'm growing something!!!

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

I love Dwight...and I don't think I have seen a recent picture of you! I love the short hair!

I don't garden, but with my luck...I would be a beet farmer too.