Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 TV shows I Love to Watch
1. Law and Order (reruns)
2. CSI (reruns)
3. Army Wives
4. West Wing (on DVD)
5. Raising the Bar
6. Grey's Anatomy (reruns, right before Army Wives on Sunday night when I stay up until 2 am because I took a nap after church)
7. Sitcom reruns (Seinfield, Friends, Cosby...)
8. Whatever Bill is flipping through (as long as it's not sports, the Death Star being blown up, or Groundhogs Day)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Stamati's (Astoria, New York)
2. Uncle Nick's ("Hell's Kitchen" in New York City)
3. Olive Garden (with Kyra or Billy)
4. Claim Jumper (with a bunch on GNO ladies)
5. Applebees (with my mom)
6. The Melting Pot (with Bill on special occasions)
7. Someburro's (veggie burro or chicken fundido)
8. Crystal's house (with games, BYO Food)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Church
2. Big lunch
3. Nap
4. Made bread with the girls
5. Light dinner (salad and rolls)
6. Scripture study lead by Bill
7. Told a ludicrous version of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears as a bedtime story
8. Stayed up late to watch Army Wives

8 Things that I'm Looking Forward to
1. Honeydukes
2. The Elections (being over)
3. Thanksgiving
4. Black Friday shopping ads
5. Saint Nicholas Night
6. Christmas
7. Christmas break
8. New Year's Eve with friends!

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Self cleaning flooring
2. Dust repelling furniture
3. Toilet trained dogs
4. Self regulating hormones
5. Self detoxing organs
6. No allergies
7. A personal chef/shopper
8. A magic wand

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, I've never heard of my kitchen being listed under restaurants. Does that mean that a health inspector should be checking it out? Also, what is St. Nicholas night? I've never heard of that.

tempe turley said...

Helena,

I am currently addicted to a few tv shows, none of which made your list...

Television shows I love:

1) Lost
2) Heroes
3) The Office
4) Friday Night Lights

My two cents...

Pam said...

I hope your wish comes true on Toilet Trained Dogs! LOL