Monday, January 4, 2010

"Survey Says"... ?!

I don't know what to do with this holiday basket that somebody left on my door after Christmas. It says that you are supposed to take out a treat, add something of your own and then pass it on. It says that it was supposed to run for the month of December and 31 people can enjoy something from someone annonymous. It arrived at my house sometime after the 25th and only 12 names are on the card. It's not December anymore and it was probably sitting at my door for a week while we were out of town. It seems like passing it on at this point is silly, but there is a lot of stuff in that basket. To be specific: 6 bags of microwave popcorn, 8 oranges, a ginormous Hershey's chocolate bar, 10 candy canes, and a cute green and white dish towel.

So, what do I do?

4 comments:

Jaylee Draney said...

December is over, you weren't here, and the person who left the basket should maybe have known that or made sure to find out your availability. I wouldn't worry about it.

M said...

I say it's yours to keep now then. I got it too after only about 8 names were on it and I got it just before Christmas myself. hehe I guess in all our busy struggles to balance life and work a couple days get misplaced here and there too.

proud parents said...

Enjoy it as the last recipient!

H said...

Thanks everyone, the chocolate was tasty. If you get the basket next year, you'll know where it started. Shhh...