Saturday, April 12, 2008

My B Blog

I had originally thought to title this post, "Babies and Boobs" but I thought I'd leave room for you to include your B words. Here are the B's that keep coming to light in my world...

Babies: There is a billboard on the way home from school that reads, "Babies are born to be breastfeed." I thought many of you would appreciate that little plug. There's a website at the bottom, but it is too small to read as I am zooming by. I'll write it down the next time traffic is slow and go.

Boobs: Boob season is upon us. That glorious time of year where women everywhere believe that the missing 2-10 inches of clothing that is supposed to cover the top half of their body is the reason they are hot. So, they buy the scankiest shirt available that could not possibly hold all of their cleevage and stuff themselves into it. On the other side, are the women who believe that tight clothing is making them hot. This is not much better since loose, low-cut blouses tend to show just as much, if not more boobage when the woman leans forward.

Banks: (another billboard) "ATM fees are just financial wedgies." Cute, but a horrific image.

Bills: MY Bills, Bill, Billy, and "Bomps" (Bill's dad). They are the fabulous Bills. I try hard not to think of the other bills.

Baseball: Bill and I were able to go to a Diamondbacks game this Saturday. I just love baseball. Not televised, LIVE baseball. It really is the only place that I can sit and do nothing. Do you know how refreshing that is?! Aaah. For me there is something about walking into that stadium and seeing that green field that just makes my whole body relax and forget about the rest of life. We talk about the players, the people, the hot dog race...anything but real life. (The 2 times we talked about real stuff it felt awkward so I quit) The other part of baseball is...boobs and babies. There were 2 of the sweetest looking babies at that game, and plenty of boobage to go around. (oh, and buttcrack. That's another b word but it just really doesn't deserve it's on paragraph, gross.)And finally...

Baptism: This is a good B word. I really do need to go finish preparing our lesson on baptism for tomorrow. Getting baptized was the best decision I've ever made in my SHORT 36 years of life.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful blog. How about:

Belly: Another thing that women around us seem to expose as the temperature rises. In my case, belly has been on my mind as I try to lose my own... or at least shrink it. Yet others around me are growing theirs. I think I know 4 people due in October alone.

Brown: I love the spring time here but the brown summer looms over me. I have brown carpet in my apt. that just keeps getting browner, no matter what my Woolite carpet spot cleaner does. So what do I do? I went to IKEA and bought a brown rug to hide them.

Boys: I just love them. I love my hubby and my son. I can't even describe how much. They are the ones that light up my world!!!

RJ said...

Just wondering...when is your birthday?

Monique said...

H,

Loved the blog.

Blog: A way to get to know our friends even better. I have been inspired, laughed, and all around felt better reading someone elses blog.

Barf - Owen had been barfing up his medicine for his pink eye and ear infections. Although this word is not as beautiful or picturesque as your other B words. I mean, it is quite a site, but not a good one.

Blooms - our garden is starting to sprout...at least half of it is anyway. Better than the two things (technically just one, but I can tell you about the carrots later)that grew in the Fall. Oh yea, and our trees woke up, they look beautiful.

Brag - I love to Brag about you and Bill. You two are doing a Beautiful, magnificant, Bountiful (going for that extra B) job teaching my Boy, Baxen, I mean Jaxen.

H said...

My birthday is Nov. 19th.
Amanda's belly seems to be disappearing :) and the brownness of the desert seems to linger longer than is necessary after the new school year will begin.
Thanks for bragging Bonique! Baxen is a blast.

H said...

Bread. Why does it have to taste so good? And why does it have to be fresh and hot when I squeeze it, making it that much more irresistable?