Sunday, April 20, 2008

Losing sleep

It's official. I am now losing sleep. Not because of a bloggitis flare-up, but because I'm going on vacation baby! You know that excited feeling that you get when you are going someplace new? The anticipation of a change in your routine that makes your stomach churn with giggles? The thought of seeing people that you haven't in a while? It's all here, right now at 3 in the morning! Fortunately it was not the anticipation that woke me up this morning, it was a sad little 4 year old, so hopefully this will not be a recurring theme for the remainder of the week. 6 days, 3 hours and 5 minutes and I will be landing at JFK, woohoo!

1 comment:

RJ said...

Yay yay yay. I am lucky lucky lucky! I am losing sleep but mostly because I WILL have the spare bedroom in tip top shape/UNstoraged by the time you arrive. Maybe I should say I will have YOUR bedroom ready :). And hey email me your ph number!