Monday, January 21, 2008

Lemongrass

This news just in (well, at least in my inbox!)...drinking lemon grass water can help fight cancer cells. In a test tube filled with cancer cells they actually dropped in some lemon grass in some form, it killed the cancer cells, and left the good cells. What a smart herb! Dr. Weinstein at Ben-Gurion University says that the best way to consume the citral (lemon grass is the easiest to come by of 3 citral's) is to put the loose grass in hot water, and drink about eight glasses each day. I'm sure I have seen this at health food stores, maybe even a lemongrass herbal tea somewhere. Let me know what you find!
Thanks Heather for the update, you are queen for the day!

1 comment:

Monique said...

I don't think one often stops to think that Heavenly Father has created all things and to everything there is balance. It is just up to us to find it and use it for what it is good for. Truly amazing isn't it?

P.S. In order to comment, my word verification was....ziits. LOL