Saturday, January 26, 2008

15 hours

That's how long I have spent in the last 2 days talking with my friends in person. Seriously, just sitting there and talking. OK, there was food involved at different points, but mostly just talking...about everything. I guess that is what happens when you have a birthday, GNOut, and a parenting class all in the same week! You can learn a lot from and about your friends in that amount of time. You can also pick up their habits and the way they talk and act. I've caught myself saying and doing the following: 1) elbows bent and arms waving in the air; 2) "ya,ya" in agreement with someone, also referencing that you don't have to go into the whole story; 3) "yeah..." with a long sigh, head tilted, and a sympathetic look. I know there were others but I've forgotten them by now. Now that I think about it, I've talked with friends more than I've slept! (that would be 10 hours) Goodnight...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

cool blog. 15 hours??? Dang. You have a lot of friends... :) and you have been busy!