Monday, January 28, 2008

Estrogen Issues

My good friend in Scottsdale emailed this to me and it was too funny not to post:

10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You 're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."
9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

I don't know about you, but I can relate to 1,3,4,5, and 9 especially! I'm trying to lay of the chocolate chips and ibuprofen and I try not to think about hitting people...I could do real damage with a softball bat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I have always had Estrogen issues then, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, but my husband never tries to just agree with me on everything he likes to disagree and make things worse for me. I'm sure he thinks its funny but I don't.