Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ignorance used to be bliss

Why did I have to go and do it?! I watched the movie "An inconvenient Truth"...Al Gore's look at global warming, which, if you didn't know, is not only still happening, but at an all time high and just getting worse, quicker! Crap, I say. I'm going to have to do something. Then I also check out the book "The Solution is You" by Laurie David. (mostly because her newly released book has not yet made it to the library and I had to put it on hold) I don't know who she is but she has a forward written by Larry David. I don't know him either, but he's apparently in show biz...uh-huh, he was pretty involved with Seinfield. (apparently I don't pay much attention to these names because he also had his own show on cable, I forget the name) Anyway, his forward was so hysterically truthful that I made Bill read it. So the book was fantastic. I read it Tuesday night. Yep, all in one sitting...it was short, took 2 hours. Check it out. But again, crap I say. Now I'm really going to have to do something about this. One person at a time...

Go turn off a light. Or better yet, shut your computer off for the night.

No comments: