Sunday, August 24, 2008

From C.S. Lewis

"When things go wrong, you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start going right they often go on getting better and better."

The puppy just chewed through the computer line in one small nibble. I'm sure that is in the "getting worse" part. But the fact that I am laughing about that instead of dwelling on the misbehaviors of my children is in the "getting better" part. The fact that Bill went a little nuts-o in less than 24 hours with the kids makes me feel greatful that I have any sanity left.

Further getting betters include:
7 jars of pineapple
13 jars of peaches
a clean kitchen floor
a promise of a clean bathroom
a fabulous Girls Night Out
an even better full nights sleep

So I think I have to change the beginning of that slogan to work right:

"WHEN life comes at you hard, it will only get harder, but it will definately get better."

No comments: