Thursday, March 6, 2008

Knock Knock...

Who's There?
Ice cream.
Ice cream who?
I scream so you'll open the door!

Theodore.
Theodore who?
Open "the uh door" so I can come in!

Humphrey.
Humphrey who?
Hum three notes and I'll name that tune.

Maybe that last joke will get us headed on a new game of "name that tune". And here's a big, fake thank you to all of you that had no good jokes for me. Thanks Bill for trying but I'll let you keep that joke for when you are driving. And if you care, the website is www.azkidsnet.com for all these fabulous kid friendly knock knock jokes.

PS. Bill gets really annoyed watching me type in "www." on the address bar, saying that you don't need to. I know that, but it's habit. THEN I realized WHEN I do it. I do it as my right hand is adjusting to where it needs to sit to type. You see, you click the mouse with your right hand and then type with both your hands and they need to be in the right place to type. Oh, well, that's if you type with ALL your fingers, DUH! Not the hunt and peck effort that Bill gives it. SO, my left hand is bored for the second that it takes for the right to get placed and it just automatically blips up there for the www. Funny how anytime your husband tries to correct you or point out something dumb that you do it can end up being a slam on his inadequecies. Babe, learn to type!

PSS. Of upir jamd emds i[ pff cemter amd upir tru tp tu[e ot emds i[ ;pplomg spetjomg ;ole tjes! O lmpw sp,e pf upi jave dpme tjos om tje[ast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always give Scott a hard time for typing the www, too! I'd think a computer programer of all people would not waste the time and energy. ;-)