Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cold Chicken

I love it. Bill hates it. That's it. I drive by a KFC 2-4 times a day depending on the route I take to school so I smell it all the time. Eventually I break down an buy some, sometimes at Safeway. I bring it home for dinner and put a piece in the fridge to eat later. Everyone has dinner, I have side dishes or salad, and then I eat my chicken an hour or so after the rest of my family. Is that weird? We're talking about fried chicken here, not boneless skinless, or even wings. Although, the hot boneless wings you can get now seem to be even hotter the next day. That's awesome!

6 comments:

Bill said...

Is that weird? YES!!! That is worse than eating cold ravioli out of the can!

JRV said...

I LOVE cold fried chicken. And cold pizzs and cold spaghetti. Not wierd at all!

JRV said...

I meant pizza not 'pizzs', now, that wouldnt make any sense.

Monique said...

I like cold fried chicken and cold pizza. Can I join the weird club? LOL

Anonymous said...

Scott eats all left overs cold out of the fridge and it really grosses me out!

April said...

I'm with Sara, ick!