Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it time for assignments again?

A while ago I passed out assignments as suggested posts for people. All I really want right now is for people to make me laugh. Crystal, you win first prize without even trying. Rachel, your dummy trick-or-treater was pretty good, a 7 minute video was a little much but good none the less. You both are off the hook. Everyone please please please find something funny to post because I'm drifting off to sad land over here and it's affecting my profile...


I'll look like the Lorax for the rest of my life if you don't snap me out of it. Jaylee, do you have something on chicken feet or something?! People please find me a short video of somebody doing something stupid. Tell me funny joke. Post an email that was meant to make you pee your pants (does anyone have that one about a firey hot chili contest in Texas?).


I'm done being so dad-blasted serious. I don't want to look like the grumpy Lorax, and I certainly don't need all that facial hair!

Help me... I'm drowning... save the Lorax and his truffula trees... oh nooooo.... help me...

1 comment:

Jaylee Draney said...

Poor, poor H. I've been working on one about my stupid chicken sister Felicia and her stupid so cute they're ugly babies. I'll try to get that one up and running for you.