- Place bathmat on floor next to the tub or shower.
- Place towel close enough to the tub or shower that you do not have to get out before drying off.
- Take your shower or bath.
- If you have long hair, wring it out before drying.*
- Reach your arm only out of the tub or shower and retrieve your towel.
- Dry off IN THE TUB OR SHOWER. This can be done in any order, but head to toe seems to follow the law of gravity.
- AFTER drying off the majority of your body you may THEN step out onto your bathmat.
- Dry off completely.**
- Hang up your bathmat to dry off. This can be over the tub or shower, but it should not be left on the ground.
- Hang up your towel. This is important to keep the musty, dingy, moldy smell out of your towel and off of your body. Definitely DO NOT let your wet towel sit in a heap on the floor.
*For extra-long or thick hair we recommend purchasing a separate hair towel.
**Anytime after drying off would be appropriate to get dressed. You can do this before or after you hang up your bathmat and towel, but not before you dry off.