Thursday, February 5, 2009

Providence


I have a CD by an LDS women's quartet called Providence. They really don't have a specific style that I could pick out, except to say that it is all spiritually based and uplifting. They have amazing voices and I love their version of "I Need Thee Every Hour" where they sing it a cappella. WOW! I won't retype all the words to that song since it's in the hymn book, but I am going to do a few more posts with some of their other song lyrics. Obviously some songs speak more to people than others so take from them what you will or don't read them at all. Sometimes I'm thinking of my friends when I hear them, sometimes myself, sometimes nobody at all. Some of them have a great beat while another I just recently appreciated the words since the tune seems to drone on and on. Enjoy, or don't.

No comments: