Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Not Fair

It's not fair that I can be up at all hours of the morning and not need any sleep while there are many a weary momma out there with sleepless babies and toddlers. Kids puking, nursing, and teething, all while I read, type, and pass the time until the sun comes up. I'm sorry, sweet friends, that I can't help you more. I'd send your children sleepy vibes or help you stay awake and calm. But the fact of the matter is, if I was in your shoes, I'd probably be exhausted too. I love you, and pray for you in this early morning hour. Hopefully you (and I) will get in a couple more hours sleep now and be refreshed for our day.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I don't know that it's not fair because you've put in your time dealing with grumpy babys too. We just wish we needed less sleep like you. I know I'm jealous.