Monday, January 19, 2009

FHE at it's best

Bill and Kyra teamed up last week for a fabulous FHE lesson. The kids in primary had been challenged to lead their family in FHE that Sunday and Kyra felt up to the challenge. Lucky for me, I had not been in sharing time that day so Bill got to help her out. Tasha and I made cookies while they prepared the lesson.

Bill reads from the scriptures, and discusses the concept:




Kyra points out the steps in the Plan of Salvation:












H tries to help Tasha read a scripture, while Tasha continues to duplicate the Plan for herself:
















The cookies:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So intellectually spiritual. You think I'm joking but I can't wait until John has those kind of skills. For now I feel good that he jumps to the word "sunbeam" when we sing, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam."