Friday, June 6, 2008

Signs of a Preschooler

This is what Mardi Gras beads look like...after your preschooler pulls a chair over to the counter, opens the toaster oven door, pulls out the tray, carefully places the beads on tray, replaces the tray, closes the door to the toaster oven, turns the oven to 400 degrees...
This is what it looks like when your preschooler decides to paint... all over the floor of your extra room, tupperware dish, and cardboard.
This is what it looks like when your preschooler gets her own yogurt for lunch and there is nothing but strawberry in the front...

(notice the peach foil wrapper from the one that she actually found)















Hmmm, and does everyone's car look like this?!
You never know when you'll need a die, sticky sun, a broken beaded necklace, and some cracker crumbs...





7 comments:

April said...

I try never to remove my carseats, because I'm sure it would be like dust devil, except with a bunch of kids crap and crumbles flying at my head. My car is the filthiest thing I own and I admit to never cleaning it. Sorry about all of the mess of your preschooler, but she is independent at least. Great new pics on the side of your blog. What cutie girls!

April said...

I too agree that blogger changes your spelling after you hit post. I also think that it changes your punctuation and eliminates important words like a,to, or in. I will just always assume that you had it right to begin with!

tempe turley said...

Man, I thought Joshua had the corner on messes, but I guess I was wrong. I love the photos. :-)

tempe turley said...

By the way, you realize that 99% of the time tempe turley is me not Scott? Sharing the same computer really screws up who is logged on at what time...

Monique said...

I bet she was just heart broken when the beads were no longer wearable.

Ahh, a day in the life.

H said...

April, Thanks in advance for assumming I am WRITE in my spelling errors and omitted words.

Sarah, Trust me, I can tell when Scott posts a comment. :) It takes a lot to get him involved enough to comment and then it is usually around politics or religion.

Mo, she had plenty of other beads and we had a LO-O-Ong discussion on how not to bake them. It was actually funny after they hardened on the pan and just popped right off. We've continued to use the pan, probably getting a bunch of paint flecks and plastic into our systems...

Tori said...

I am so sorry about all the paint. Everything else looks very familiar, but my car seat is much worse. The paint would probably happen but the mom is not crafty at all, therefor no paint.