- I thought to email someone before I decided to phone them.
- I had to text someone under 25 so I would be sure she got the message.
- A friend texted me to call another friend to tell her to check her email. (NO! I am NOT making this up. I have witnesses that read this blog.)
- My neighbor that lives 5 doors away from me said, "you need to get on facebook so we can talk and you can play Scrabble with my mom."
- A friend said, "oh, I just emailed you from my phone" and I responded, "let me borrow your phone so I can see what you said."
- My husband put me off and said, "hold on, I can't get this thing to work and it's stressing me out." (He was talking about the remote.) Then he kept talking to the TV and even asked it a question.
and the worst thing is that its not making us smarter bcuz were typing its making us stupider bcuz we abbreviate stuff and dont use punctuation or capitals.