Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NTS: Don't Skimp on the Chocolate Chips

Mark brought me cookies today. They were a 1/2 inch think and must have been 3 inches in diameter. OK, in actuality (because I had to get out the ruler and measure), they were closer to 1 inch thick in the middle and 3 1/2 inches across. Sheesh! But what makes these the best cookies EVER?! (Besides the fact that I didn't have to make them?!) There are so many chocolate chips in them! There was one bite that was more chips than cookie. Yummy! This might be a baby thing though, because I usually don't like that much chocolately goodness in a cookie (did I really just say that?), and I don't usually like thick, crisp cookies. I'm more of a thin, undercooked cookie kind of gal.

Who's Mark you ask?! Wouldn't you like to know! Let's just say the man knows his way around a kitchen and doesn't mind taking care of this prego lady. (His wife's a gem too!) Sweet!

4 comments:

Bill said...

should I be concerned?

H said...

Concerned about me eating all the cookies? Yep. I ate a 3 inch square cube of cookie today. (That would be 3, 3inch cookies that were 1 inch thick.) Bad news, but oh so yummy. I hope there are more there tomorrow!

Crystal said...

Mark wants more female friends to make cookies for right? Send him my way. Those cookies sound awesome!

H said...

Mark said the key to crispy on the outside cookies, yet delicious on the indside is unsalted butter. See, he's sharing his secrets with me now! Right on.