Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Clunker

I know I've blogged about driving our really old, pathetic looking Nissan Sentra before but I thought it prudent to share the complement that it got on Sunday. Out of jest, a friend laughed and sarcastically said, "nice car" and then added, "really great gas tank". How cool was that?! Thanks for acknowledging the beauty within!

I think this picture actually makes it look better than it really does. Notice the gleam off the front end and the decent window tint there on the back windows? Oops, maybe you noticed the sagging door-jam rubber on the front window. No hubcaps. (we've gone through several sets, my fault!) The side color looks pretty good but all top surfaces are white with water/sun damage. The window tint is actually peeling and bubbling in many spots. And finally, the gas tank door that doesn't open. (there's a bit of a glare that I couldn't get rid of, use your imagination!)

PS. If you see it sitting somewhere with the doors unlocked, please leave the ashtray change for someone who really needs it :) If that is you, help yourself!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sweet!!! That was totally blog worthy.