Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ah, Sweet Non-Driving Bliss

I can tell I will sleep better tonight, even though I really won't need to. Tomorrow I do not have to drive to school at all. Not once. AND, the girls will be going to school. Sweet bliss. I think I will stay in my PJ's all day. Maybe I'll pop some popcorn and watch a morning movie. Oh, the possibilities!!!

Not once. Did I mention that? Not once will I have to enter my vehicle with any children in it. I'm sure I won't need to go to the store or do any other normal mundane tasks that involve driving. Ahhh. This is as close to a day off as I'll get, I believe. I think I deserve it though, I've driven to school 6 times in the past 2 days. Heck, my car deserves the day off.

Ahhh, the sweet, non-driving possibilities are endless.

(Oh, and April, I took a shower this evening to combat the "my hair is too greasy to skip a shower Friday morning" problem. I'm so smart! PJ day, here I come!)

No comments: