Friday, April 3, 2009

NTS: Pregnancy Cravings Won't Last

Just because hummus tastes great one day, doesn't mean that you will like it the next. Seriously, the (seemingly) gallon sized jar of hummus from Costco was not a good idea. It has sat in my fridge, untouched since Friday.

Beef one day, chicken the next. This seemed to be the pattern. Yesterday it was salami. Today it was eggs. What's going on?! Eggs made me want to puke all week long and today I've probably already downed 3-4. But then again, other people cooked me those eggs so maybe that was the difference.

Popeye's fried chicken. Thinking about it right now is repulsive, but I had 3 pieces for lunch on Tuesday. I'd take KFC in a heartbeat though. Umm, spicy, boneless hot wings, yum!

Also, if I'm thinking about an Arby's roast beef sandwich I need to get just that, nothing else. I can't decide that I need the one with lettuce and tomato on it because that would be healthier. I couldn't even eat 4 bites of the thing. Just give me beef on a bun please.

And finally... the sweet aroma of freshly ground succulent coffee. PLEASE, oh PLEASE, let this craving vanish. I LOVE the coffee isle of the grocery store. I LOVE Starbucks. I went there to use their WiFi the other day and my shirt smelled like coffee. When I got home, I took it off and just held it to my nose. Oh, sweet coffee, how I love your smell! If this one doesn't go away you may find me working at Starbucks.

No comments: