- The Chinese lady behind me rambling incoherently
- The seemingly homeless man in his sweats and beanie, working on his laptop
- The old lady that I made smile because I was laughing to myself about something on my way back to my computer
- The conversation I overheard where a man was trying to convey to a salesperson (on the phone) that he could not say yes without talking to his wife first. He even went so far as to say, "listen, you're talking to the CEO here, but I can't make a move without getting the OK from the president."
- The screaming baby
- The occasional whiff of coffee coming from the Tempe Cafe. (This actually makes me want to go plug in at Starbucks
And, I'm thinking of starting to study German or Gaelic. They have multimedia available for checkout here. Maybe Arabic instead? I don't know, there's also the books on CD about the Clintons. Hmm, so much to offer here, so little time.