Here's hopin' that people remember...
- that I used to be a helpful person
- that I used to volunteer to do anything I could
- that you used to be able to walk through my house without tripping on stuff
- that my bathroom used to be clean
- that my children used to be taken care of
- that I used to cook dinner (most nights!)
- that I used to attend functions with a smile on my face
- that I used to help clean up and do dishes at said functions
- that I used to take people's crying babies so they could have a break
- that I used to sit someplace other than in direct air flow of a vent or fan
- that I used to be able to get my own food, shoes, books, water, etc. from the other room without asking someone else to do it for me
- that I used to pick things off the ground
- that I used to have a clean floor, at least once a week (or two if I was really busy)
- that I love my family and friends even when I'm grouchy.
...here's also hopin' that the next month/6weeks goes by really quickly so I can go back to the person that I remember.