Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ugh.

I reread that last post about pie and a few things came to mind:
  1. I should not post or read posts about food while hungry. It just makes me hungrier.
  2. There were so many grammatical errors and weird sentence structures and wrong verb tenses that I don't even know where to start to fix it so I'm going to leave it. (I' m pretty sure this last sentence was a good example of what I'm talking about.)
  3. I may have lost my ability to write.

Ugh. What happened to me? Will I get it back or am I ruined for.e.ver?

1 comment:

April said...

Just read my blog and any post in which I am ranting because it has a ginormous amount of mistakes in it and loads of run on sentences like this one. We know when you know you've made a mistake and we love you anyway.