Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Click here to go take an MSNBC poll question on Arizona's Immigration law.

Sadly, it looks like America's silent majority is being completely silent on this one. Either that, or I only know people in the minority. I think if people really stopped to think about this law they would realize how terribly bad it is. Is it just a few steps away from Nazi Germany? I don't know that I'd go that far, but it certainly is heading in that direction. If you want a debate on the subject, I'm up to the task. If not, click above and go vote.

"Hey-ay, Ho-oh, SB1070's got to go!"

1 comment:

RJ said...

oh H., that poll was insane. Was there something wrong with it? How in the world could that have been real? You know I'm with you on this one, so there's not much to debate. HOw bout we agree with each other a ton about it this weekend instead?