Friday, July 8, 2011

Ugh, shoes.

If someone would be so kind as to come to my house and throw out these shoes I would be very much in debt to you. They keep showing up. I've put them in the garbage, thrown them to the dog, placed them on top of high objects, and screamed not nice words at them. And yet, somehow, as I was lurking on Bill's facebook account this morning, I looked down at my child that was urging me with, "shoo, shoo, shoo" (to get going) and found these nasty things. The only thing they are good for are smashing roaches, which, I might add, we are 2 for 2 on this season. We've seen 2, smashed 2.

2 comments:

Bill said...

to the person who thinks they can complete this task...proceed with caution...angry owner aware...

Unknown said...

I live too far Bill so dont mind me...lol