So, here's what I've got:
- Found, registered, and joined the PTA at a new school for Kyra. (McKemy Middle school, a public school in Tempe, but not our home school)
- Volunteered to be the Parent Council Co-Chair at Tasha's school. (Desert Marigold, a Waldorf inspired charter school)
- Filed all the paperwork to get Payton's birth certificate. (a multifaceted process if done after the first 7 days your child is born, at home, with no medical staff present)
- Lost all the weight I gained while pregnant with Payton.
- Successfully nursed Payton for a full year (and running...)
- Planned a trip to the Gila Valley Temple Open House for the young women and their families. (I had plenty of help from my presidency and family)
- Successfully pushed to have Bishop's Youth Council and Bishop's Youth Discussion on the same night and held regularly, even though we only had about 4-6 active youth at the time.
- Started tutoring again, working for a non-profit that my friend runs and actually wants to turn over to me and her daughter.