Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just Because...

I was reading about healthy ways to cook quinoa and found this in the comment section:

Comment #1: I make a pot of it at the beginning of the week and eat it for breakfast throughout the week...topped with almond milk, unsweetened shredded coconut, and raisins, zap in the microwave...it's AMAZING!

#2 microwaving food kills the enzymes in the food [FYI]

#3 urban myth. Studies prove otherwise.

#4 There are actually studies to prove that microwaving food is detrimental.

#5 i have read a study that states studies may or may not be beneficial. just sayin...

#6 I read a study that one day we are all going to die.

I don't know why I think this is so funny, except that the last comment really brings the whole discussion to a close. "just sayin'"...

No comments: