Monday, November 14, 2011

"I'm going to be 40..."

This is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. Sally is all upset because she's not married and doesn't have kids and her ex boyfriend just got engaged and it wasn't to her...blah, blah, blah. Then she declares:

Sally: "And I'm going to be 40" (sob, sob, sob)
Harry: "When?"
Sally: "...SOME DAY!" (SOB, SOB, SOB)
Harry: "Yeah, like in 8 years."

OK Sally. I've got you beat. I'm going to be 40... SOON! Like in 5 days!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

So, I'm making a list of 40 things I'm going to do while I'm 40. I'm up for suggestions, although if they cost too much money I'll be calling you to flip the bill.

5 comments:

Monique said...

I don't know if I could flip Bill....he is a lot bigger than me.

mamamuniz said...

I am right there behind you, I turn 40 in just over a year. I think going on a cruise would be fun, but sorry I can't treat you!

Monique said...

P.S. I am too normal to think of cool stuff like jumping out of planes, etc. Near death experiences are not for me. Rock climbing is fun, at the Phx Rock Gym. Hmm, learn to juggle? Raft the Grand Canyon? Hike the Grand Canyon? Scuba dive? Hot air ballon ride (not for me!)?

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA Monique is funny!!!! Flip Bill HA HA HA HA HA I cant think of anything big to do though. I have to google everything but I did find this page. http://brass612.tripod.com/cgi-bin/things.html

Unknown said...

ok I read more of those after I posted it and I think a guy wrote it. SO either find a new list or skip a bunch of them....