Friday, June 17, 2011

Finished!

There you have it- the first project I've finished in, well, I can't remember when. It's just a simple baby quilt I put together with fabrics that I had for a young women's project. I let Kyra lay out the pattern and then I promptly sewed 2 of the rows together in the wrong order so we had to rearrange the whole thing. The back is the brown polka dotted flannel fabric you see turned up at the bottom. It's an odd shape (more long than it is wide), so I might add another row or 2 to the width if I make another one, but then I would need more than a yard of the backing material. Now, although I didn't finish it by the time said baby was born, I did get it completed before she was blessed. Yeah me!

2 comments:

mamamuniz said...

It looks great! What an accomplishment. I hope the baby loves it.

Bridget said...

Nice Quilt! Love the colors! Great Job!